What is the best advertising network for mobile apps ?

Finding the best advertising network to get the best possible revenue for its mobile applications is difficult and requires a lot of tries, research, efforts and time.

After a lot of tries and research from my side I finally found what corresponds the best to what I needed: Appodeal.


They provide me far better revenues (I almost doubled my ad revenues) than any other ad network I tried, and results are very stable (almost same revenues every day).
For information I already tried following networks: mobileCore, StartApp, AdMob, Airpush...

This is not only an advertisement network, in fact they are connected to many other ad networks and they compare which offer is the best at the exact moment when you app requests an ad.
The best ad (the most profitable one) is selected and displayed to the user in your app.

Appodeal is quite new on the mobile advertisement market, and they already proved their value !

Furthermore, the team is very nice, support is good, you can request immediate payments (with 2% fees), and payment methods are huge (Paypal, Wire transfers, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Google Wallet, Yandex.Money) !

To let you understand how Appodeal works, how it was founded and how it will continue even better in the future, I recommend you to read this email I recently received from Pavel, founder of Appodeal:

Appodeal closes a $3.1M investments round

Hello. This is Pavel from Appodeal.
I did not have proper funding when I started Appodeal about 1 year ago.

Nevertheless, we managed to create one of the fastest growing and most efficient monetization solution on the market, as we continue receiving tons of positive feedback from app developers every day.
Today I am excited to announce that Appodeal has closed a $3.1M seed round from one of the largest mobile apps publisher, that prefers to stay private. Appodeal will use this money to:
increase earnings of app developers even further
improve the quality, performance and algorithms of the product
provide support for a wide range of frameworks
increase international and domestic market presence
continue to provide the best in class mediation and monetization solution In 2011 I founded a mobile apps publishing company Alfa Productions. Over several years we published over 3000 apps on Google Play and iOS, monetizing primarily on advertisements. We tried all possible ad networks, mediators, monetization solutions. We learned all possible monetization tricks and perfected our knowledge in fine tuning each ad network to achieve optimal performance: price floors, targeting, user behavior, payout models, blacklisting and whitelisting, direct deals, etc.

When I started Appodeal, my goal was to create a zero-effort completely automated in-house monetization solution for Alfa. A monetization solution, that utilizes all our experience and seamlessly works. And works efficiently.

We launched private version of Appodeal in September 2014 and placed a set of experiments on Alfa's inventory. I was shocked and amazed, when we noticed a ~270% growth of Alfa's earnings. And I must say, by that moment, Alfa's monetization set up was sophisticated enough, even without Appodeal.
In October 2014 I made a decision to make this technology available for everyone. It took us several months and we launched a public version of Appodeal on January 20-th, 2015. Many of you saw my very first post I made on MMWA forum to get some beta testers.
Today Appodeal is the fastest growing and most efficient mobile SSP. It produces higher earnings than any other service on the market. It has been proven and confirmed many times.
I must admit, that Appodeal is extremely lucky with the team. And it's hard to find the right words to express my gratitude to people, who believed in this company at early stages and gave me advice, feedback, support, recommendations and courage.
Now to let you understand better, here are few pictures of how it works:





In addition Appodeal is compatible with many mobile plateforms:


I can only recommend you to try Appodeal, this is at least for me the perfect ad network !
I share my own experience and I think you won't be disappointed.

I wish you good luck with your mobile apps !
(Fee free to leave a comment below if you want to discuss about it or share your own experience here)
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment